RestyleMaple
Welcome to RestyleMaple, Guest!
Seems like u haven't Logged in yet! Not registered?
WHAT? Go! Feel free to register and join the community of RestyleMaple!
This is a Brand New Server!(not yet, check the server updates)

-From the owner of StonedMaple-

Regards ;
[MOD]Jeffok AKA
Physical.

Oh and ehh ;;
Dont forget to vote!;D

Surf's Gm app

Go down

Surf's Gm app

Post  Surf on Mon May 10, 2010 8:06 am

Heyaaaa
here is my app

Full Name: Alexandre gilain

Time Zone: Belgium Very Happy gmt +2

MSN: Gilainalexandre@hotmail.com

What are you applying for? I don't really mind, It's your choice to put me in any position where you think I could help out most or that I deserve.

Why do you want to be a GM?: I've always been a player on servers and I'd like to try being a game master for once, see how it feels and help out the community.

How do you think you can help the server?: Well I'll help people where it is needed. If it's a question to answer, a hacker to ban or a glitch to report. I'll do my best.

Would you host events? If yes what kind of?: I don't know anything about maple gm so I'd have to learn commands etc. but sure I would. Ehm examples: dress up competition, OX event, Jq event, Hide and seek event and maybe I can learn some new ones Razz

How do you handle a hacker? Honestly the player decided to hack and he should know better so,without warnings or anything I would take a screen shot of him hacking, post it on forum and would permanently ban him and if i messed up, let him appeal on forum and decide with your help.

Do you have any experience as a GM? If yes on what server? Nope, I have been admin on another private server in a different game so I know a bit how it feels but maplestory gm, never.

What are your stronger points as a GM?:
I'm very social towards other players. I'm also always willing to help out anybody and try help them to the best of my ability. I love joking around with people but can also be very mature when it is needed. I'm always very honest, and I never betray my friends even if that means I get in trouble. I assume my consequences and don't try blame someone else if I have done a mistake and of course I will do my best.

What are your weaker points as a GM?: Mhm, I can take some things pretty personnally sometimes but I keep it for myself and think about it.

Will you still play restyleMs if u are not selected to be a gm? Of course I am just trying my luck on gm but if i don't get picked I'll just stay a loyal player Smile

Please tell something about yourself: I'm belgian, speak four languages and I like jokeing around with people Very Happy

Thanks for your time I love you
Surf
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by Surf on Thu May 13, 2010 5:16 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited a question that I took the wrong way)
Surf
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Surf's Gm app

Post  Surf on Thu May 13, 2010 5:05 am

Hello everyone hope you'r having a good day, just posting this to mention that I have edited my application a bit for these reasons:
-Removed the 500 wells Razz
-Re did an answer to a question where i understood the question in a wrong way
-Improved another answer about the hackers.

Thank you
Surf
Surf
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crank on Thu May 13, 2010 8:20 am

Alright,

Your app is alright, but there is one little problem,

We already have like 3 GM's from the timezone: +2GMT/+1GMT.

Thats the problem, we are looking for GM'S from different timezones.

-Crank

PS: We will keep you in mind.
PS+: You will know the reason if you get denied, its NOT because its bad or anything like that.
Crank
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Surf on Thu May 13, 2010 8:34 am

k no problem I'll try help out as well as i can even as a player
thanks for considering me
Surf
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crank on Sat May 22, 2010 12:02 pm

I'm realy sorry Surf but you know the reason why you are being Denied dont you?
Anyways, if we need a GM, you'll be the first to know, because I think I can trust you, and not many people can do that.

-[Admin]Crank

-Admin
-Forum Moderator

Contact via

melsderugbyer@hotmail.com

Crank
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content